Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Howdy Pilgrim!

Before I jump head over heels into Christmas decorating I have to take time to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday.
 
As I ventured out onto the porch a couple of weeks ago to add a touch of Thanksgiving décor I couldn't help but think of one of my all time favorite actors, John Wayne.
 
Truly, (in my eyes), an American hero!

 
As family enter the door for our Thanksgiving feast this little guy will be saying, "howdy pilgrim".
 
I remembered that John Wayne used the word pilgrim often, but was amazed at how many quotes there were from him using it.  Just google and you'll see what I mean. :)
 

The pilgrim says, welcome and the shaft of wheat is wishing them bountiful blessings!
I've had the pilgrim for years, but every time I pull him out I just have to say, 'howdy'!
 
 
And it certainly wouldn't be Thanksgiving without pumpkins.
 
All gathered together on a vintage ironing board.
 
 
May your table always be filled with an abundance!
 

And may we always remember to "Give Thanks"

 
I feel so very blessed for all that the good Lord has
 provided me with!


 
To all of you who will be celebrating next week,
Have a blessed Thanksgiving, Pilgrims!
 
hugs,
Jann
 
I will be sharing with these lovely parties:

Post a Comment

0 Comments