
I`ve always been one to dream big....think big.....and believe that I can achieve whatever I put my mind to..........I owe this to my mother, who practised and lived this belief throughout her whole life.......she was years before her time with this....before mind power, and positive thinking was published widely........and she taught this to all 3 her children, who for some unknown reason payed attention ......I am trying to teach this to my children as well......
So how on earth, if you know certain truths, know it`s secret, it`s power, it`s magic, do you choose to bury it for a while....sometimes quite a while and in the meantime wondering why everything is not working as it should in our lives........how can we sit by and sabotage our own dreams , even if just for a short while......am I the only one on this planet doing this???????
Well, if I am....... I have given myself a wake-up call this weekend and if you too are guilty, I`m going to give this call so hard as to wake you up as well.....we really owe this to ourselves
Come on Gypsy.....back to basics........please don`t tell my Mom......
0 Comments