Yesterday I received my latest haul from a auction site and probably my last before Christmas. I nearly bid on it a few weeks before, but I thought it was just a little too pricey so I waited to see if it would drop if re-listed.
So it turned back up at the start of last week and this time I bid on part of it and got in contact with the dude who listed it and said I would take the rest of his hands for the right price.
Short story long we agreed on a price and the rest is plastic goodness.
First up, two resin Studebaker deuce and a half trucks. How many trucks does one need...Evidently a lot!
I like these because they have the hard cabin and I need some for my Soviets. It is also half the price of one plastic kit and you get two.
ESCI/Italeri/AMT/ERTL M113. A good little kit of this Cold War staple.
And finally two JB Models/Airfix M113's. I have this thing about M113's as you have probably guessed. More MERDC painting action on the way I predict, and perhaps the start of a 2nd Battalion of armoured fun.
TGIF and model on!
0 Comments