Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Where oh where have my photo's gone

I am perplexed, I took some photos  today to post and despite sending them twice they have not landed yet, they may well be floating around in the ether having a jolly holiday. If and when they land I will post them.

I have been gardening and got to the point where I had to stop and shower, it is very muggy here today. Then I emptied a shelf of my bookcase and had a sort out.

I have 2 quilting books that I have made everything from and a craft book that is mainly cards, this was sent to me with no indication of from whom or where, as I do not make cards I wondered if anybody would like it.

I also found a small stack of dressmaking patterns that came free with Prima magazine, I was given a subscription and elected to get the patterns on the basis that someone might like them.

This program is interrupted for a news announcement

The photo's have landed safe and sound.




These have given me lots of fun but I will not use them again.


I have no idea who sent this to me,I have never made cards and although I like them paper craft has no interest for me.

If one of you out there would like either one or all let me know.





There are 4 dresses, 2 tops and a jump suit in here, I do a bit of dressmaking but I have a pile of basic patterns that fit well and I use them over and over. Again if some one out there would like them let me know.

I have made a trip to the Charity Shop to drop off the white china and a few other bits and bobs. I  have stacked all the Prima magazines ready to take to work tonight, we have a book shelf in the canteen for break time reading material.

The next job on my list is my desk, it is just a tad messy( total shambles I am ashamed of myself) just lately i have opened the top and pushed things in without even looking. Knowing full well that the crunch point would come, well it is here and now. My punctuation went a bit haywire then but not to worry.
Tomorrow is Michael's birthday, he does not know what he would like for Dinner, he does not know how he would like to spend the day, he does not know how annoying it is!
If he is not careful I will take him to a few fabric shops and let him spend some money, only part joking, lol.
I have another follower, welcome I hope you enjoy my rambles I do tend to run on a bit, after all why use 1 word when 5 is better.. Once again I blame my Granny, she was a Gaff and all of her side of the family could talk up a storm. When she and her sister Rosina were together no one else got a word in edgeways.
I better call it a day now and get Dinner on the go, once again we are having salad, ham I think. i will make a Cottage pie for Fran, she is not a lover of greenstuff, well not salad anyway.
so it is TTFN    Pam

Post a Comment

0 Comments