I am so close to perfection on a number of low print run issues, probably the closest being that I have 5 of 6 copies. 1/1's sucked the fun out of it a bit, but I still try. I was able to get both copies of a certain autograph issue, but 2 of 2 isn't that fun to share. It's not much harder than a 1/1. Until I get perfection with 5 or 6 copies, it's all just building up. However, I took my next step recently by cornering the market on a 3 copy card. It will be 3X the pain for people though to see this, as this card features not only Garvey, but also Reggie Jackson and Willie Randolph. 3 player collectors with yet another hole in their wantlists. Sorry to you other Dodger and Garvey collectors out there, but Garvey is my main focus and I come pretty hard! I don't always win and I wish I did, so there is always still hope on any given day though!!





0 Comments