Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Whats Going Into the Mouth Around Here This Week

Once again I am going to try and plan a menu for our dinner meals for the week. This week TheHub is going to be out of town a good bit so I will eat whatever is easy to make and requires little prep time since I plan on a lot of night time reading.  These meals are in no particular order and will probably not be the actual meals we/I have, but they are a starting point at least.

1. Keto sloppy joe's, coleslaw
2. Buffalo chicken dip, veggies and  toast. tossed salad
3. Soup and keto crackers
4.Chicken salad "sandwich" (On one of those fake buns that are keto friendly)
5. Scallops, asparagus, alfredo over noodles or zoodles
6. Cheese sandwiches, soup
7. Leftover pork tenderloin, with cauliflower fake mac and cheese, green beans

Keto crap I need to make for the week
1. Keto dinner rolls
2. Sun butter cookies (need and want are interchangeable here)
3. Keto fake cinnamon toast crunch cereal
4. Keto soup (most likely chicken broth base with veggies)

One good thing about this menu is unless there are some terrific stock up deals at the store, I will not need to buy a thing at the grocery store. I would say I won't have to go to the store all week but that would be lying. Mom needs something else the minute I bring her groceries through the door, so I seem to shop for her at least every other day. I secretly think we are feeding her sitters well.

Post a Comment

0 Comments