Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Makeup Disasters ** Epic Makeup Fails**

Ok ladies.. just because Octobor is finally here and you may be in the Halloween spirit, it doesn't mean that you should loose all rational when applying your makeup. These following pics are EPIC MAKEUP FAILS.  Don't try this at home!


Way too much fun with markers. This girl forgot to color in the lines..




Oh my lord.. What the?!!
obviously the makeup is terrible, but my eyes can't get past the vainy basketballs!



I like the false eyelash on the one-eyed scorpian.





She forgot to draw on her eyebrows.. 
and I think I see a teardrop tattoo under her right eye. 
Say no more..



Holy Crap?!!  Terrifying.
I think I saw this beast working at Universal Halloween Horror nights.



I can get past the big fake lips which are a huge pet peeve of mine, 
but linig outside of them?! Really? They are not big enough?! 
You look like a fish. The sweaty partying all night face shine, 
and horrible glittery "smokey eyes"...
This lady had way to much fun at the MAC counter.



I don't think you are tan enough hon..



She just got done playing Dungions and Dragons..
As a 4th level Elfin Mage.



FAIL!!!!



 She was trying to match her eyebrows to her bow. wtf



Ok seriously.. Just because you stick gold foil flakes on a model,
doesn't mean you can do makeup! She's Orange..
This is such a random horrible use of colors and mediums
I can't even continue with this one..


I'm sorry.. I can't.  Comments anyone?!




She's pregnant right?! I kinda hope she just has a really huge white trash beer gut. Awesome.
Just so you know...REAL best friends shouldn't let each other leave the house like this.




I hope Teri Hatcher's Makeup Artist was given a slow cruel death for this look
Queen Of Hearts= Epic Fail





 If I was walking down the street
 and saw this girl crouched down like this, I would shit my pants and take off running!
Holy scary balls Batman!







Ok, are you ready? I'm saving the best for last..

The brows, the lashes, the cheeks lips and chin. Oh my chicken cutlets, your tit is popping out.

(silence)....
Amazed, Horrified, Giddy, Speechless.





**Please do not attempt any of these looks at home, and if you do,
don't be stupid enough to take your picture,
they will end up online.**

xoxo








Post a Comment

0 Comments