Random doodles of head portraits before nap time ... Err ... try to make a "realistic" doodle of myself ... never too good at self portrait. It's more entertaining drawing my Ice-cream monster self. HE ! HE!! As for the bottom piece, the idea comes to me for last week's IF theme "cake." I was planning to visit the bakery and buy a cake for the illo. But end up I never got the time to stop by a bakery last week. Super crunch time at work right now, working long extra hours for a tight deadline. Monday night, roommate and I have a little dinner at home. I get a fresh strawberry pie from Marie Callender's for dessert. Feeling silly ... so I decide to put the idea on paper and create this illo!! Well ... it's very late for last week's theme, and a pie isn't quite a cake ... BUT ... figure it's better late then never, plus I am in an evil wicked mood to post something a bit "gross"!! HE! HE!!!
0 Comments