Good morning my beautiful! I apologize for taking so long to write another blog. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Hope you forgive me. But now I'm back again, i want to share some of my make-up ideas or my make-up look that i really love to wear, almost everyday. This look inspired by Ms. Kylie Jenner. Her look, her make-up for me is awesome! Flawless skin, matte lips, bright eyes, simple and wow! Although I don't have that perfect skin like her and i can't copy the exact looks of Ms. Kylie I am able to re-create the look that was suit for me. Ok sorry for the long introduction. Lets just start on the tutorial.
First.......
Always, always start with a clean face. ( sorry for my face, but this is what I look like if I'm just inside the house, I think everyone is like me =P ). No Filter.
Apply with your favorite moisturizer and primer. Here I'm using a Dermacol make-up base/primer. Its help me to apply my foundation and concealer easier. It's make your skin smooth. We all believe on the saying "a small amount will go a long way" ( i don't know if I'm correct with that, anyways let's continue.)
Apply it all over your face like your normal moisturizer. I usually apply this after my moisturizer sink in to my face and wait about 5 mins. After this pick your favorite foundation or BB cream. Mine, I'm using the collagen Moistful BB cream from Etude House ( i forgot which color or shade I'm using here sorry.) This BB cream has anti-wrinkle (which i needed, because I no longer younger, if you know what I mean. And wrinkle is a big NO-NO), SPF30+ which is a big thumbs up. And whitening--this one i have no idea
Using my ELF Stipple brush. I spread the foundation all over my face and neck, until it blend nicely. Next apply your favorite concealer to conceal all the blemishes you have, also your dark circle. I'm using my MAC studio finish concealer in NC35.
(ignore my neck sorry, i have a poor lighting here.)
After you done with your concealer, pick any of the lightest concealer you have. Because were going to do some highlight. Here, I'm using my Mary Kaye Concealer in Ivory. It's a bit lighter on my skin tone so it's nice to use as a highlight. Apply this to all the highest point on your face, like your cheekbone/ or under your eyes, your nose bridge, your fore head and chin.
Use any of the blending sponge you have. And...... Blend, blend, blend.
I look like a ghost here. But it's ok after this you will look great. After you completely blend it, apply any loose powder you have on top, to set the concealer, Im using my Sivanna Colors loose powder here to set my highlight (its a make-up product from Thialand).
Then it's bronzer time! Contour time! Me, personally i love bronzer, i love contouring, because it gives the illusion of small face. Specially if you have a large face like mine. If you have a large forehead and wide cheek like mine, contouring will help you to make it small. I'm using the Golden Rose Bronzing Terra Powder SPF15 in number 105. Apply this to the hallow of your cheek, under your chin and in you forehead. Used another wide brush or your powder brush to blend any harsh line or if you apply it too much.
To bring the color back to your face (beside applying your bronzer) used/apply any pressed/foundation powder you have. Which the shade is not far from your own skin tone. Mine, I'm using my MAC Studio Fix plus foundation in NC42 using my powder brush.
After you preparing your face to the art that were going to create, lets go start filling your eyebrow. For me filling your eyebrow is the most important thing to do in make-up and me personally, it takes me 30mins to 1hr just to neatly and perfectly fill my eyebrow. I'm not one of those girls that are blessed with thick eye brow. So i have to give a big effort for my brow (if you know what I mean). Get any eye brow liner you have in your make-up collection. I'm using two kind of eyebrow liner here and this is my favorite, the first one is from Golden Rose collection and its in number 103. It's kinda greyish-brown color. And the next one is from Sivanna Colors collection cute in number DP017 its more on the natural brown colour, and my regular eyebrow brush. To perfectly shape your eye brow or to erase any uneven line, used your concealer again and any flat brush/concealer brush you have, and apply it on the bottom, top and at the end of your brows and then blend it little bit, at the same time its highlight your brow bone. It's gives also a instant lift right there.
After you've done with your brows. You can now proceed to your eyes. First I apply my dark chocolate eye shadow from Forever52 collection. I apply this to the hallows of my eyes as a transition using my blending brush from Ellianto. You can used any of the dark brown/chocolate shadow you have in your make-up box.
After this I used my ELF Little Black Beauty Book palette. It's has all the colors that I love. Nude or even the wild colors (Its nice to have this palette if you are on go). I choose and apply the light brown that has a gold under tone on it on my lid with my big flat brush. And used the blending brush again to blend out all the harsh line.
Then I used the matte dark grey-brown that i have on the palette and apply it on the outer corner of my lid using a small flat brush. Just to give the illusion of smoky eyes, try to build the color first before blending it. Then back to my blending brush and blend, blend, blend. Until you get the desire look you want.
Again dip your small flat brush back to that matte grey-brown color and apply it to the bottom of your eye. Apply this half way to your inner corner.
Then choose any matte brown shadow you have and apply it just right where you apply the grey-brown shadow using the same brush. Then blend them together to create the smoky effect on you lower eye, note: you can use your ring finger to blend it. It gives more beautiful outcome that any brush.
After you've done with your blending, it's time for the liner.But first tight line your water line both up and down (on the bottom keep it on the middle, don't go all the way in your inner corner or on your tear-ducks). I'm using my Sivanna all back pencil liner. Then top it with any black shadow you have to set the liner.
Now for your lid. You can used any eye liner you want as long it is black. You can used pencil, liquid liner, or gel. Kylie Jenner apply her liner perfectly. At first, it's so hard to re-create here eye liner look. But if you practice more you can also achieve it. Her signature liner is so sexy in my own opinion. She just focus on the outer corner of her eyes so it's give the illusion of wide eyes (it's that correct). First, I started to draw a line or a small winged line on the outer corner of my eyes and connect that half-way or just on the center of my eye ball. Because, that's how Kylie Jenner do her winged liner. I'm using my Rimmel London Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in black number 001, to achieve the look. Keep your inner corner away from any liner.
Then start to curl your lashes. We were not going to put any false lashes.. even Kylie Jenner used false lashes, I think?!... Here I'm going to show you how to achieve that full lashes that looks-like you have a false lashes on, even though you not. All you have to do is to apply 2 to 3 coats of 2 different mascara. I'm using Maybelline mascara here. The first one is Maybelline Lashionista Endless Length Obsession. It gives your lashes the length you always wanted. And after that you can top off with Maybelline The Hyper Curl Volum Express, this mascara gives the thickness and lift your lashes needed. Apply this on both upper and lower lashes. Then curl your lashes one more time. And now you have that sexy full lashes.
Now we can apply blush-on. Choose any color like pink, orange, or something that kinda wash off the color or just a little bit that gives you the effect of natural blush. I'm using my Nichido True Colors Collection powder blush in Peach Glow (it's a Philippines make-up product). It has a light-orangey under tone. I apply this to the apple of my cheek. And work it upward.
And now lets give our lips some colors.I'm using my mac lipstick and lip liner. And we were going to re-create that Kylie Jenner Lip color, that nude pink-brown-matte color. I'm going to mix 2 MAC Lipstick which is the color in Brave and Viva Glam II but before that were going to apply lip liner first, and I'm going to used my MAC Lip Liner in Soar. Lip liner makes the lipstick last longer.
And there you have it.
And that's it. You can apply your favorite setting spray to make your make-up last all day. I love this look so much, so I wear this almost everyday on my work. Its easy and very wearable, You can also wear this in any occasion.
This is me after 6 hrs on my duty. Still look great, right?
And below are all the products that I used. Hope you like this looks that I re-create inspired by Kylie Jenner looks. Remember, don't be afraid to play with the colors because at the end of the day everything of this will be taking off on you face. So just enjoy. For me it's my stress relief. I am happy if I'm playing with my make-up and looks for some inspiration, for me it's my toys. So, for now I'm done. See you till next time. Always remember, stay beautiful from in and out.
Love always,
Loryn <3
0 Comments