Dezeenfeed: latest news from Dezeen |
- Hatcham chair by Samuel Wilkinson for Decode
- Design For Every Body curated by Svensk Form
- “I’m a passionate architect… I do not work for money” – Peter Zumthor
- Dezeen archive: sleeping
| Hatcham chair by Samuel Wilkinson for Decode Posted: 30 Sep 2012 12:00 AM PDT London Design Festival: London-based industrial designer Samuel Wilkinson has designed stackable wooden seating evoking traditional school furniture for Decode London. (more…) |
| Design For Every Body curated by Svensk Form Posted: 29 Sep 2012 10:00 PM PDT A braille printer and an electric suit to prevent muscle spasms were among the products for people with disabilities included in an exhibition curated by Swedish design body Svensk Form for the London Design Festival. (more…) |
| “I’m a passionate architect… I do not work for money” – Peter Zumthor Posted: 29 Sep 2012 08:00 AM PDT As Peter Zumthor has this week been named as the recipient of this year's Royal Gold Medal for architecture, here’s another chance to watch the movie interview Dezeen filmed with him last summer, in which he told us “I’m a passionate architect and I think it’s a beautiful profession.” (more…) |
| Posted: 29 Sep 2012 06:00 AM PDT Dezeen archive: recently we’ve featured a huge wearable duvet for two and a squishy pillow helmet that’s perfect power naps (bottom right), so we decided to bring together all our stories about snoozing. See all the stories » |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Dezeen To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |
0 Comments