Good morning!
Staying on DwarfCrypt in climates of World War II, I invite you to meet with the sniper team, belonging to the 101 Airborne, that slowly I collected for Bolt Action game.
Miniatures came from Artizan Designs, for a little more I like the patterns of Warlord Games - though the new plastics are quite interesting and probably for some time to take for them.
The patterns described in this entry, enchanted me with his "bad guy" appearance. These are not the kind the Yankees and the skin will not sell easy. And after that, a team of snipers - the climate itself. Although so far my favorite patterns sharpshooters is a German couple, they are US counterparts have nothing to be ashamed of.
On the bases, as promised, I put some leaves- created by the craft puncher, described HERE.I invite You, my friends!
Dzień dobry!
Pozostając na DwarfCrypt w klimatach II wojennych, zapraszam na spotkanie z drużyną snajperów należących do 101 Powietrzno-desantowej, którą powoli sobie składam na potrzeby systemu Bolt Action.Figurki pochodzą od Artizan Designs, gdyż nieco bardziej mi się podobają od wzorów Warlord Games - choć nowe plastiki są całkiem ciekawe i za czas jakiś pewnie się wezmę za nie.
Wzory, opisywane w tym wpisie, urzekły mnie swoim "bad guy'skim" wyglądem. Nie są to mili jankesi i łatwo skóry nie sprzedadzą. A po za tym to drużyna snajperów - klimat sam w sobie. Pomimo, iż na razie moimi ulubionymi wzorami strzelców wyborowych jest niemiecka para, to ich amerykańcy odpowiednicy nie mają się czego wstydzić.Na podstawki, zgodnie z obietnicą, umieściłem kilka listków- stworzonych dzięki craft puncher'owi (ach podoba mi się anglojęzyczna nazwa!) opisywanemu TUTAJ.Zapraszam!
0 Comments