Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blogging Dogs

Dear friends,

Sorry to be so behind visiting your wonderful blogs and reading your posts. I will be around to catch up. Been lots going on lately...plus when our sweet Ellie knocked me to the ground, the impact did more than break my arm. I've had aches and pains in places I didn't know I had.  Certainly haven't felt the best lately. Hopefully, this too shall pass.

My daughter Andee and I share stories and pictures of our children dogs. Seems Andee has outdone me lately with the cutest pictures. 

You've met Bruno, the Golden Retreiver, but don't think I've introduced you to their big overgrown black Lab puppy, Auggie...

What a pair, these two! Bruno has had a time trying to teach Auggie the rules of his ball games. Bruno says, if you don't know my rules, you can't play.  Auggie says he KNOWS the rules!!

This summer, the gnats were really bad and for some reason they were brutal to poor Auggie; even to the point of causing an allergic reaction...something about his skin and shiny dark hair seem to attract the gnats. 

The Vet put Auggie on medication and suggested he wear a tee shirt while playing outdoors. Auggie was fine with a tee shirt...


Mama said I needed the pants too...

Mama, is this outfit like the ones the wrestler wear? Well, I'm teaching Bruno my rules on wrestling.

Auggie, you are a handsome boy! What a shiny coat you have...



Mama said I could bring her comfy old boots outside to play. Are you sure??

Two big sweetie pies saying goodbye. Thank you boys!

Okay, it's going to be hard to top the cuteness of Auggie and Bruno...but yesterday on our walk, we stopped in the back yard to let Eli and Ellie play.

Well Eli climbed up on the picnic table. Wanted to show Ellie...this is how you pose for a great photo shoot...

 How's this mama? Okay if Poppy is in the picture too?



Speaking of big silly overgrown puppies...Ellie!
this is about the best mama can do...mama says  I can't be still very long and my hair is always in a mess. But I'm so adorable!

Look mama! When I shake this stick really hard, it makes my eyes look blurry.




Well, mama says I have a royal look, specially when I pose for the camera.
Oh Eli, you have a very Royal look!

Well, you may look like royalty but sometimes I hear mama tell you to move your big butt out of the way. 

Thanks to all the players starring in my post today...Bruno, Auggie, Eli, and Ellie.. and you too Poppy.

Thanks most of all to you, dear friends.

Hope to be back soon.
Love,
Henny

Post a Comment

0 Comments