Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Zoom and Drains and Old Pizza

This afternoon  was the second and final Zoom class.   11 people turned up, in fact, a full class, plus teacher. 


I didn't enjoy it so much as last week with just the seven of us.  I felt like pressing the Leave option after the first hour but it seemed it would be rather rude and am not much good at telling fibs like I had to go for something so I stayed on until the end.   I did get up and walk out at one point to put a potato in the oven for my tea.    (I had to keep a grip on myself not to say for fucks sake will you shut up to one fellow student who ran on off topic more than once.  It is easy to forget you are actually in a class and not just watching someone else on  tv when you are sitting in your slippers in your own home).

We start a new term after Easter  and it is being assumed it will be a  Zoom one.  It would be a great bonus if it isn't and I can get the train again and go to class.  Dream on I think.

Next term will be Post Impressionism.

I thought Jennie Harries, Deputy Chief Medical Officer,  was brilliant tonight in her handling of the Press.

I have just eaten a small pizza from Morrison's with a use by date of 20 March from my fridge.   It seemed to be alright.   I had it with pickled red cabbage that I prepared earlier this week and the baked potato referred to above. 

This morning I did some more drain work.  I have now got to the kettle of hot water and some rock salt stage.   I had the rock salt in  the garage in case of snow.  (I am using a length of hose that I cut from my very long  garden hose to use as a flexible draining  rod).

I had custard on its own for dessert.




Post a Comment

0 Comments