I want to give a shout out to a really wonderful friend and my partner in Spotlight. Susan from Must Love Junk.
Susan and I started our blogs just about the same time two years ago. We immediately clicked and when she came into Chicago last year for a vacation we met up and become even closer friends.
Last week Susan had another wonderful blogger friend Kathy from Creative Home Expressions make something special and then had Kathy send it to me this week to just say I am thinking about you.
I was so excited to get this cutie. Susan and Kathy both have Etsy's shops . Kathy and Susan sell some really awesome things in their shops. Please visit Kathy's Etsy to see all her wonderful creations and I think she even has a few more of these cute bunny towels like the one she sent me up for sale. Susan also has a nice Etsy shop with her mom and a brick and mortar shop too.
Blog World is such a wonderful place. I cannot say that enough.
Well girls I love this little guy and I love both of you for thinking of me and sending this adorable towel to me. Now I am going to show him off.
![]() |
| It is a stamped bunny on a cream muslin towel for my kitchen for Easter. |
![]() |
| He is too cute look at the sweet face. Come back on Saturday Susan and I will have two wonderful bloggers in Spotlight for you to get to know better. Have a great rest of the week. Kris :) |



0 Comments