Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WOYWW March 9th

Wednesday already! Can't believe it. I'm joining up with Julia and the gang over at Stamping Ground for WOYWW.

What a difference a week makes. This time last week we were having another snow storm. We got about eight inches of snow. This morning when I wake up it is 16C (60F). Yesterday was beautiful and sunny and I actually had my windows open. Yikes! I had to find a tee shirt to put on as it ended up about 19C and I was too hot in my jumper.


My desk is quite tidy this week - only because I cleaned it up yesterday. I was tired of all the paper sitting on it. What you don't see is the box with all the scrap paper on the floor lol. I am working on (yet) another book - you can see the back cover in the background - but I pulled out some new stamps and stamped them ready for colouring. I have cards I need to make. I finally used my crazy cat stamps and gave in and bought the crazy bird stamps. There was a great sale at Joann's and I gave in. I'm so weak!

Hopefully next week - or during the remainder of this week - I'll be posting some finished cards. I'm hoping with all the paper out of the way I won't be sidetracked. I'm going to pull out some stitching and maybe do that at night while watching the telly.

I'm off to look at the other desks. Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday.

Post a Comment

0 Comments