Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

“Wednesday Wee Ones”

Lee Middleton made a few ‘big girls’ and I was fortunate to get two of them. They are so precious together that I just have to see what you think of them! All of the doll collectors loved this size. I wish they still produced them!

TrinaLacey1012

These precious girls ‘live’ in my bedroom here in the condo

TrinaKaySweet6032

and brighten my day!

Mid2710

This is Trina Kay!

DSCN7187

And this is Lacey!

And when my youngest son and his sweet family visited this month, they brought 2 of the cutest outfits for my dolls. They traveled to Viet Nam this Spring and brought surprises!

DSCN7180

But did they have to spend so much on me?

DSCN7179

My dolls are worth it though….

DSCN7189

don’t you think?

DSCN7183

And they brought me a wonderful piece of jewelry from Viet Nam….a Jade bracelet!

DSCN7424

I love wearing it! It’s actually one of those things that makes you feel good all over. And when my kids are far away, I like wearing something that reminds me of how special they are to me!

CheerFull5450

Happy Wednesday from Trina Kay! Enjoy your day and take time to PLAY!

SignatureTransparent_thumb[3]

Post a Comment

0 Comments