I worked on setting my table last night after work and cleaned my silver turkey dome and large tray it sets on. The serving tray was a trophy for some horse show, it has an engraving on tray and I seen it last night for the first time and I have had this tray for years, I like it because it has the handles on the ends and feet on the bottom
.
Also this year instead of using a table cloth I purchased this paper with leaves and acorns on it and using it for a table runner on the table and my counter. I set my huge velvet pumpkin in middle of table till we put dinner on the table
Used my green glasses I got at Tuesday Morning once, I usually use clear crystal glasses but wanted some color with any brown and white transfer plates

Since I don't have enough large turkey plates I fill in with my brown and white transfer ship plates

My dome is so shinny clean you can see me taking the picture. When I was much younger I remember older friends and family saying they quit using their silver because it was to hard to clean, I understand that is why usually just one piece at a time is clean at my house .
I hope everyone including our homeless have a good meal someplace this Thanksgiving . I just have a few of the colored luncheon plates

Happy Thanksgiving to you all
0 Comments