Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This is the way I see it

If someone is a heterosexual, that doesn’t bother me one damned bit.
If someone is a homosexual, that doesn’t bother me one damned bit.
If someone is a pedophile that bothers me all to hell and back.

Now some Republicans are dragging up old stories about Democrats and trying to even the balance in the current news about Congressman Foley. That’s pathetic, and yes it’s lame.

I wouldn’t feel any different about what Foley did if he was a Democrat or an Independent. Yes, his party is the party of “family values” and all that shit, but the bottom line is he is apparently a disgusting pedophile and someone tried to hide that for political reasons. What exactly are those family values? I want a definition. Where is that righteous Rightwing indignation now? Is it okay to allow politics to trump those family values if it helps the party?

For a party who was so angry about two consenting adults having sex and one of them lying about it, they seem much less disturbed when an adult makes sexual overtones to an under aged child. I find that rather hypocritical, myself.

Post a Comment

0 Comments