Since Hunt's Tomato Paste was often hard to find last year, I ordered 24 6-ounce cans from Amazon. Each can is to $0.72, a good price, I believe. At least I will not have to search stores if I need a can. I painstakingly lifted each can and examined for dents. Thankfully, there were none.
I started using tomato paste in meatloaf and on top to avoid the sugar in catsup. Plus, I use it in soups. The 'best by' date in December 2022.
A tart pan in with the tomato paste is dented! The nail topcoat is the wrong brand! Actually, I did not order topcoat of any kind. Such confusion. But, now that I am straightened out and the order is straightened out...okay, the topcoat came from WM. I am so confused.
Tommy is getting better at helping me load dishes. Like I said, I hold onto the counter to bend and he hands me dishes. You know how things fit in a certain way? Well, mostly he handed me things willy-nilly. Now, he is getting it. As I staggered away to sit down, I noticed he grabbed a dish towel and was wiping down the sink where water was on the edges of the sink and on the divider between the sinks. He was totally oblivious to water before...lol.
I took the first two generic Cymbalta Friday night and Saturday night, and the next two days, Saturday and Sunday, I was hungover until an about an hour before time for the next dose. However, today, Monday, I was not hungover at all. I am so thankful that stage passed.
It is so much easier to use butter at room temperature rather than frozen or refrigerated. Why? Do you ever consider this to be a problem? I was so frustrated and wondered why butter left out of the refrigerator was suddenly so hard. Now, I think I know why. Butter that is hard at room temperature probably has palm oil in it. Cabot Butter was the brand. Never again!
Have you found that butter is sometimes hard at room temperature?
0 Comments