Secondly, I had someone mention that they did not quite understand what I was talking about with regards to removing the stubborn left over bits in the template. So this time I took photos of that while I use Magic Brik on the First Floor Front wall and the Porch Floor:
![]() |
| Peel the template sticker off the paper; some stubborn 'bricks' remain stuck in the template |
![]() |
| Use your finger and press against the sticky side of the stubborn 'brick' |
![]() |
| The 'bricks' will stick to your fingers (unless you use lotion frequently and don't have dry skin) |
![]() |
| Remove and discard the sticker 'bricks' (or reuse them as labels on miniature glass jars/cans) |
![]() |
| All stubborn 'bricks' removed and template is ready to be put on the house! |
![]() |
| Tape and goop are on the house... |
![]() |
| Was not fun getting the compound between the window and top cornice |
![]() |
| Also not fun getting the mixture between the column and the front door trim. |
In order to get the compound mixture into those tight, tiny places I cut up an old credit card and used it as a spackle knife to get into those little areas.
![]() |
| Tape template removed leaving beautiful bricks behind! |
![]() |
| Once dry, I can move onto the porch floor! |
![]() |
| Porch floor is still wet so it looks slightly darker than wall brick |
![]() |
| Again, getting between the columns and between the back column and door trim was patience-testing |












0 Comments