Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Labor Day

Just a short note to say hello. I am anxiously awaiting the end of summer. I always get down in the dumps this time of year....rather like seasonal affective disorder, but in the summertime for me.

I have mainly been making miniature dolls over the last few weeks. I did clean out the Willow to see what I need to do to finish it. There is not much to be done. It is just starring at me with angry eyes and calling me names like procrastinator and lazy butt....It doesn't help that my kids like to rub salt into the wound by saying, "Are you going to finish that thing?" I thing mentally I am ready to move on to something smaller, so I am finished with it for now, but it is not complete. Will I ever complete anything? Am I destined to be the maker of incomplete dollhouses?

Here are my latest dolls.....I made several more, but I won't bore you with them right now. I am listing this couple on eBay. I think there is niche out there for 1/12 scale ethnic dolls that are NOT stereotypes. Wish me luck on this new adventure.......
Miss May and Mr. Marcus




Post a Comment

0 Comments