The past half-year has been busy. The past few months, even more so. As a result, this blog has suffered. With the help of Ted O'Neill this blog now has its own domain and if I'm able to buy myself some free time, expect some summer catchup posts.
The first of these posts is a photo essay I shot of The Carbon Rush's Amy Miller getting her ears tattooed while we were in Delhi:
The first of these posts is a photo essay I shot of The Carbon Rush's Amy Miller getting her ears tattooed while we were in Delhi:
![]() |
| The Explanation. |
![]() |
| The Artist. |
![]() |
| The Apprentice. |
![]() |
| Drawing the template. |
![]() |
| Game Faces. |
![]() |
| Are We There Yet? |
![]() |
| The Gun. |
![]() |
| Electricity. |
![]() |
| The First Bite. |
![]() |
| Sterile. |
![]() |
| Steady. |
![]() |
| Almost. |
![]() |
| Another Satisfied Customer. |
![]() |
| C'est Tout! |
![]() |
| The Happy Couple. |















0 Comments