Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Unfortunate Side-Effects Of Hermit Status

It's May! How did that happen? I have no idea.

I finished my first draft of DOUBLE VISION, so it's time to come out of my writing cave for a little while, and get adjusted to the daylight. Apologies if I'm squinting a little.

The good news is that I finished the first draft of DOUBLE VISION (don't you love to use all-caps for titles? I do, it seems more urgent and fabulous that way), so now it's editing time. My main man Lincoln Baker got into lots of trouble, so I'm having a blast working on the book and actually look forward to edits. The bad news is that the Edgars have been announced before I even made it all the way through the teen noms, sigh... But I suppose you can't do everything, even if you get up at 4:30 a.m..

Anyway, here are the winners! Congrats, and I can vouch for the Best Juvenile winner--a fun early reader mystery.

And I plan to be getting my YA Sleuth on a little more this month. Because you missed me, right?

Post a Comment

0 Comments