Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tuesday, Money is coming!

     I have received several studio checks and I will make it through this month.  It will still be very tight but with Hubby's overtime from fire I should be able to replace the emergency fund.  I am not even looking at my debt total right now but will face it in September.  Major bills are going down and I am making progress.  CC balances are terrible, but I hope to get back to my goals from the first of the year by the end of October.  If I can close out the year with my no added debt and a payment I will be ecstatic.  I still will have debt but I will continue the plan and see where next year takes me.  Funny we should be talking about next year.  Really when September hits my life is a blur, it might as well be January.

     I have several little girls coming over to make cupcakes, buttons bracelets, and we are going to wax dip our hands and do manicures.  That is always a favorite.  I am making enough cupcakes to take up to the fire camp tonight.  I hate to drive up there but Hubby is low on hearing aid batteries.  All the things he thinks of and he forgot extras.

     Well I just heard a car pull up so I had better run!
Have a great and productive day!

Kim

Post a Comment

0 Comments