You know I think I can handle this lock down if I can be outside. But the weather has turned windy and rainy again. Arghhhh!
Thank you to all of you who congratulated me on my new soon to be grand children. I am so happy about them. Now if the sun would just shine. Those few days of 70 degree weather spoiled me. We really do need the rain, but I would love if it just came at night.
I did finally get the Easter stuff taken down and it is in 4 boxes in the living room. It took me a 1/2 an hour. I set a timer, but that is all I got done. I am still fighting myself on any productivity.
So today I swear I am going to get something done besides pooping around like I have been doing.
Hubs lost another pound, so that was a bright spot. I am still sneaking chocolate when he is not looking. Which is most of the time.:)
I think I am going up to de clutter and clean the kitchen. Stay tuned for an update....
Kim just might get something done.
Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.
Kim
0 Comments