I did it. I ordered a new vacuum cleaner. I had a Kenmore from 1966 to ~1985, bought for ~$100. Then, I bought a Royal for about $500 in the mid 80s. The Kenmore only had a porous hose that I was not aware of at the time. It worked perfectly other than the leaky hose. The Royal still worked but the attachments and hose all went to the dump.
Miele was the brand I wanted, but I went with a Kenmore since I have had good luck overall with Kenmore appliances.
Have you ever had a Miele or Kenmore, Royal vacuum?
Selling points: bagged, canister, HEPA filter. Price--$249. I could not find all those attributes in a cheaper vac that I trusted.
It is advertised for pets. I have long hair, and Tommy is hairy enough to stop up his sewer line. So, maybe this will work for us.
Christmas memory: one of the first things I bought for a decoration after getting married was a little plastic tree to sit on the table. It was clear plastic, came apart and had little flattish cups on the limbs to hold Christmas candy. I think I paid about $1.50 for it, but it almost broke us. What did you buy your first Christmas that you still have or had for a long time?
0 Comments