Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I’m RICH ....and don’t forget to enter the GIVEAWAY!

I have new SHOES!

DSCN3006

Or at least I think that’s what they are!

But I just HAVE to ask all of YOU!

What do you call these?

DSCN3004

It’s so funny living here in Florida! You think Florida...it’s in the South, right?

A Southern accent should be the norm?

Well, think again!

There are so many people that move here from all over the world that I have a hard time being understood! Of course when I talk to my girlfriend, Sherry from Back 2 Vintage we don’t have any problem understanding each other. Of course she’s from Mississippi and remember...I’m from Arkansas! But when I go into some of the stores around here, I have to repeat what I say. I thought I was going to have to SPELL this one out!

I asked an employee that was working in the shoe department in Be*ll’s  where the houseshoes were. Then I said slippers. He didn’t understand either word until I said them both again. He directed me to another part of the store. When I got there, I asked the lady in that department if those were the only houseshoes or slippers they had and she said....”What?” So I said it AGAIN!

By then I had said houseshoes 4 times

....and slippers 4 times.

But all of my hard work paid off!

DSCN3002

I went wild and got two pairs. I felt like I deserved them. I had to work so hard to be understood. (and I had a really good coupon! heehee)

So I just have to ask....

DSCN3002

what do YOU call these?

These are definitely ‘favorite things’ so I’m joining Katherine’s Corner this morning!

Enter the Summer Fun giveaway

HERE !!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments