
Well, here it is a Tuesday morning and the Month of May about gone. It will be summer time and the hurricane season on us in a couple of weeks. The weather quacks say it is gonna be another windy year with probably 16 Named Storms and maybe up to six of these could be major hurricanes. Folks, I name everyone of the major storms--generally after their daddy-I call them a muthafukka.
I just keep my fingers crossed and my gas tank full and hope they decide to go in a different direction from where sweetthing's half acre is sittin'. A couple of years ago we had a couple come over the top of us and I figure that we have had our share of mother nature's blowjobs for a few years.
If THIS wasn't so gotdam serious it would be hilarious! Here we have a congressman caught on tape taking a bribe and 90,000 bucks of it was found hid in his home. The FBI got a judge to sign a search warrant and searched the crooked sumbitch's office. And congress is complaining about a breach of the separation of power? And the sumbitchs wonder why the country is ready to kick the whole bunch of crooks out and put in a new crew of thieves? Good God Girty What A Gash. These sumbitches think they are above the law and that the law only applies to the president.
Speakin' of the prez. I have been reading a lot of the left wing blogs. (whose use of the queens English and spellin' are worse than mine. Now I have a reason for this--I grew up speakin' redneck and have a translation problem. The left wing is supposed to be the elites and a lot smarter than me--just ask them and they will tell you so. But the spell a lot like they logic-distorted.) The socialists are hoping that they will get control of congress this fall so they can impeach Bush. Payback I reckon. Well folks, I didn't want to see Slick Willie convicted because I figured he was better than Al Gore. But now in the case of Bush? Put it like this..it ain't like I want to see Bush kicked out of office, but...I don't think Haliburton hires illegal aliens.
Okay, I've got to wrap this up for a bit. I still have to take my third mug of jumpstart and go say good morning to the varmits and maybe give the flora a drink of water. Sweetthing has an appointment at 11AM to get stretched and mangled by the physical therapist and of course she is already grouchy about it this morning. I don't blame her..I would be too. Hell, it makes me about half grouchy just because she is in a snit about it. But I shall return so y'all come back, heah?
0 Comments