Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Easter, Happy Birthday

 We just couldn't have had more perfect weather for this Bank Holiday weekend, It's been absolutely glorious.  
Easter Sunday also happened to be my youngest daughters birthday this year too, she turned 25 today.  In 1994 the weather was nowhere near as lovely, either for Easter,(which was earlier in the month that year), or the day she was born, in fact i'm sure we had some snow just before she was born.

We decided to make the most of the weather and have afternoon tea outside, I made a Simnal cake yesterday, first time I've made this particular cake, it looks the part, can't comment on the taste because I haven't tried it yet, but i'm sure it's fine, what's not to like, it has two layers of marzipan, lol



 The kids had fun hunting for their eggs and playing in the sunshine




  


I've been enjoying sitting in my little blue house while the weather is nice, although it does get rather hot in there late afternoon.


Someone else has also been enjoying time in there, and doesn't seem mind the heat, lol


We still have lots of colour in the garden, I will be sorry when the Tulips are finished.





We have one more day of relaxation tomorrow, I don't plan on going anywhere, Mark is still working on Stevie's bathroom so I'm just going to enjoy some quiet time at home.   

I hope you all had a lovely Easter too.

Until next time
-X-

Post a Comment

0 Comments